Sunday 31 August 2008

500pt Army

I mentioned in yesterday’s post that I’ve been working on a Chimera transport, and so I thought I would get a photograph of it now that’s been varnished.


I might add a few more decals to it later on, but for now I’m probably going to call it finished.

So here’s a list that I’ve made to make the most of the miniatures I have painted thus far. I’ll probably tinker with it a bit now and again by swapping out mini’s here and there (like including the plastic officer I posted in the previous entry) …but now that the Chimera is done this is what I can field right now.

HQ CHOICE
- command platoon –
Junior Officer (with bolt pistol)
2 guardsmen with lasguns
2 guards in a mortar team

1st TROOPS CHOICE
- infantry platoon –
…command squad
Junior Officer (with bolt pistol and scanner)
2 guardsmen with lasguns
2 guards in a mortar team

…infantry squad 1
sergeant with laspistol & close-combat weapon
6 guardsmen with lasguns
1 guardsman with a grenade launcher
2 guardsmen in a heavy bolter team

…infantry squad 2
sergeant with laspistol & close-combat weapon
7 guardsmen with lasguns
2 guardsmen in a lascannon team

2nd TROOPS CHOICE
- armoured fist squad –
veteran sergeant with plasma pistol & close-combat weapon
8 guardsmen with lasguns
1 guardsman with a plasma gun
chimera transport with a turret multi-laser, hull heavy bolter, pintle heavy stubber, and extra armour

FAST ATTACK
Sentinel with multi-laser

No comments: