Thursday 6 March 2008

Recent Purchases

Here’s a quick look at what’s been arriving in the post this past week or so:


1. 20 cadian troops (£11.60 + 2.20 P&P)
2. 1 cadian heavy weapon team (£4.99 inc P&P)
3. Cadian special weapons (£7.00)
4. Misc. weapons (£0.80 + £0.75 P&P)
5. Imperial guard tank commander parts (£1.00 +£1.00 P&P)
6. 5 catachan troops (£2.60 + £2.20 P&P)

Pretty much all of the above (apart from the metal special weapon troopers) came from eBay, and now that they have arrived I think that I have enough infantry troops to give me a reasonable amount of flexibility when trying to put together army lists of various points values.

The miscellaneous weapons were a particularly good find, as it contains two meltaguns, a power sword, a chainsword, various pistols, powerfists, etc. – which I may combine with the tank commander parts to try and make my own unique captain/colonel model.

I also intend to purchase a chimera APC and another sentinel at some point (with the chimera being the priority) – which will enable me to field an army of around 750 points.

And then I can start thinking about some tanks!

No comments: