Friday 8 February 2008

More Plastic

A couple more things arrived in the post today… first off is a space marine weapons sprue:


I won it for £2.70 (plus £1 P&P) on eBay and it contains a bunch of stuff that I might be able to use in a few simple conversions. These include a flamer, a meltagun, a plasma gun, a bolt pistol, and a pistol in a holster.

I also got a couple of large (60mm) round bases to make up a few more heavy weapon squads:


So far I’ve assembled a heavy bolter team, an autocannon team, and a lascannon team on the 3 bases supplied – however I’ve only used one kneeling figure on each of them (and used a regular standing guardsman in place of the other).

This has left me with 3 kneeling figures and enough pieces to build a mortar support squad (3 mortar teams - each with one kneeling figure and one standing figure) and maybe even an anti-tank support squad (3 missile launcher teams – with standing figures) if I can get 2 more large bases.

And I’ve also got another 20 cadian shock troops on the way!

No comments: